Aqueous – Marsa Allam
Where is it ?
Marsa Alam is a town in Egypt on the western shore of the Red Sea. It is currently seeing fast increasing popularity as a tourist destination and development following the opening of Marsa Alam International Airport in 2003.
Among the most famous beaches around Marsa Alam is Abu Dabab beach. Abu Dabab beach is known for sea turtles and is an amazing destination for tourists interested in diving and snorkeling.
Marsa Alam have some inland attractions as well, such as the Emerald Mines.
The Land is located in Be’r Asal, Red Sea Shore, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Land net area is 196,136.5 sqm
Land is freehold
Land is touristic allocated land and must have a hotel as part of the project
Allowable footprint is up to 20%
Allowed apartments / residence for sale equal to the number of Hotel rooms developed
Project already under development
Components (zone wise )
- 4 Star (premium) Hotel with 300 Key Rooms
- 16 Villas Completed (BUA range 280 – 300 sqm)
- To be developed 50 Additional Villas (BUA avg. 160 sqm per villa)
- 6 Buildings = 72 Units Completed
- 6 Buildings = 72 Units to be developed
- To be developed Retail Area with an option of a Gas Station
- 90 Additional Villas
- Major Water Lagoon Community
- Water Park
- Additional Retail / services as required
- Option of Medical Centre